Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

5 Kids + No Nap =


Exhausted!! That would be the perfect way to describe poor Landon. I was in the kitchen preparing for dinner and when I walked into the living room this is what I saw. Poor guy! He was out like a light. I felt bad for him so I gently leaned him over.

Thank you God, it's Friday!!! Not that it matters much, but daddy will be home tomorrow!!! It has been a rough week. Lots has happened so I'll start with Monday.

We took our first trip to the zoo. I have to say, anyone in the Evansville, area should get a season pass. It is $8.50/person each trip to the zoo. But!! If you get a family pass you can go for free for a year plus get great discounts all around the U.S. It only costs $59 for your entire family! We will be spending a lot of time at the zoo for the next year. Jenna had a crash and burn while we were there. She fell right on her forehead. Now she has this big scab on her head.
After we had seen everything we ate lunch. We went and sat at the entrance and unpacked our lunches. I have never seen so many bees in my life. They were everywhere. They were landing on all of us. Luckily they weren't stinging anyone.
Tuesday morning I was up bright and early to take Jenna to her 9:15am appointment at the feeding clinic in Evansville. When we got home Peyton and Sydney went to grandma's house to spend the night.

Wednesday we stayed home for the day. It has been so yucky and cold outside that I didn't want to get out. I did get a few closets cleaned and organized.

Thursday morning we started out kinda rough. Jenna's head was scabbing over from Monday and she decided to try on a plethora of hats. I was in the kitchen when she walked in with blood all over her forehead. The quarter sized scab was pulled off and sticking in her hair. So, she has this big huge band aid on her head. While I was doing that the other kids were downstairs. When I got down there Peyton and Sydney were completely naked and had peed all over the couch. I was so Mad!!! So, I spanked them, put them in bed for a couple minutes, then put them in time-out. They were pretty upset with the consequences. Right before we were about to leave to go to my moms house Ethan came to me and showed me where Landon bit him. Yes, I said bit!! So, he got his mouth smacked and put in time-out.

Today was pretty rough too. Syd and Peytie stripped down again. They both got the same punishment again. Without a nap today we needed to go to bed early. So, 7:00 rolled around and they were out in about 5 minutes. Thank the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss them so much! I will be so glad when J.S. is better and I can get back to seeing my little friends on a regular basis. I hope they don't forget their "Nicki"! I love you Ethan, Peyton, Landon, Jenna, and Sydney!

Amy said...

shoot for a family of your size a membership is equal to one trip so its totally worth it! we went to the zoo this weekend too and had the same issue with bees, they were all over us when we tried to eat, it was awful!

Background