Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hanging Out At Home!

It's business as usual around the Wright household. After we got past the puking and pooping we still had to stay home because we gave it to everyone we came into contact with. Somehow I managed to get through without getting it. Since then, a lot has been going on. As sad as this sounds, we had our first family meal the other day. We never have sat down and eaten with the kids. It takes our full attention to get the kids fed. I made cavatini and we all had our own plate and sat at our table for dinner. It went really smoothly. We have only done that one other time, but at things get easier maybe we will have more family meals. We also baby-proofed the kitchen and boy's room. They didn't know what to do with themselves. We have since then closed the kitchen off and only let them in occasionally. It didn't take them long to figure out that they could hold on to my legs and cry while I was making their food. Ethan discovered the dryer. Rob sat him in it and he loved it. We also figured out how to wrap the kids so they can't get out. They are so cute. I didn't know if I was going to make it through this last bout of sickness. Things didn't get back to normal until about Wednesday this week. Check out our fun pictures below of recent events.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I officially have the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole world! I wish I could have been there to join in the fun! I can't wait for this week! I love you guys!
...oh, and guess who was the 1st to comment again!

See you soon!

Kate

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the kids are feeling better & that you didn't come down with it also. They look so happy. You & Rob are doing a great job raising them.

Stef Hedge

Anonymous said...

Glad to see everybody is doing better and you are soooo lucky to not have got sick. I have been sick 2 times since having Crystal and couldn't even imgaine what it would be like being sick w/5 kids. We find out what the baby is on Aug. 11th...so if it's a boy...I'll be calling ya to buy any leftover clothes. Talk to ya later!!!

:-) Kali

Background