Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The REAL Party!

Now for the good stuff! We planned their party with all their little friends at Pump It Up. It is a place that you can rent that has a room full of inflatables. You get an hour and a half to play then they have a party room that they set up and you can have cake and presents and all that fun stuff. The best part, they clean everything up. All I did was take the extra cake home. I loved it! The kids had a blast and we got to leave without having to worry about anything.
Jenna: "You are Crazy if you thing I'm going in there!"

Our best friend Trisha.
Our friend Aiden and his mommy Stacy.

I'm convinced Syd is part monkey. She has no fear and loves to climb everywhere. They had a HUGE slide that you sit and slide down. She would get to the top and leap into the air and land on her butt about 10 feet down the slide. That girl is something else. Jenna wanted nothing to do with the stuff. I went with her a couple times and she started to warm up. She didn't really get going until about 30 minutes before we had to leave. Ethan, Peytie, and Landon also had a fun time. They were exhausted and ready for the long ride home to take a little nap.

Baby Kenna!!!
Jenna is right where she wants to be here!

Syd: "C'mon Ethan, it's easy!"
Happy Birthday my big kids. It seems like only a little while ago you couldn't hold your heads up. Now you are leaping off tall objects and running around like a family of monkeys. You are so precious to me. Yes, I want to pull my hair out most everyday, but you are so special! I hope you know that. God has blessed so many people with your lives already, I can't wait to see what he has in store for each of you. I love you! ~Mommy~

No comments:

Background