Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February...

We finished out our birthday month with a never ending bout of Pink Eye. I really though we were never getting rid of it. I think it was going on 2 months before we were completly rid of it. Poor Jenna, she went to bed fine one evening and woke up the next morning deformed. She was so cute. It was difficult because it is SOOO contageous. I think the kids just kept passing it around.
The kids best friend Trisha got us tickets to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for our birthday. They were so excited!! I have to admit, I was too. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and Winny The Pooh were all there. It was packed and a little stressful. Everything went great. We had a great time and no one was lost in the crowd. We talked about that for a long time.

No comments:

Background