Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Syd's Artistic Side

I don't know what I am going to do with her. That girl would find the only writing utensil in a one mile radius. We have hid the crayons and she finds chalk. Somehow they found an ink pen downstairs, or maybe they found it upstairs and took it down, and wrote all over themselves. I find stacks of junk piled up next to the counters or cabinet where they have climbed to look for things. They are getting into all kinds of stuff. It's crazy!
We have to make sure all medicine, knives, keys, phones, money, etc. is hidden where they can't get it. They love chap stick. I can't keep one for me. My goodness! I feel like they have jumped at least one step ahead of me and I am struggling to keep up. I need to do another round of kid proofing.
All is well in the Wright household. We have braved the flu season so far and haven't been hit too hard. I can't believe they will be 3 in two weeks! Wow! I look back and can't believe how far we have come! I don't want to get all mushy now, I'll leave that to a post coming up. What a cliffhanger!

No comments:

Background