Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things Are Never Boring At Grandma Joy & Papaw Tony's!




Yes, that is a donkey. I can't remember its name, but the kids could tell me. I've had these pictures for a long time and kept forgetting to put it on here. It is so funny. We pull into their driveway and the van bursts into cheers. They LOVE coming to visit Great Grandma Joy and Great Papaw Tony. Yes, I said GREAT. What's even more amazing is they are willing to take all five at once. They are always willing to take the kids when I need to run to the store or take someone to the doctor. I hope the kids grow up spending lots of time at their house. I am so thankful that they want to be involved in the kids lives. It clearly means the world to my kids. We Love You Gram & Pap!



No comments:

Background