Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas!


Today was the first taste of Christmas the kids have gotten. We've talked about it and tried to explain what it is, but they didn't really get it until today. We went to my Grandma Joy and Papaw Tony's house after church for Christmas. We ate lunch and went in to open presents. That's when they realized just how fun Christmas was going to be. They were really into it. Every gift was the most amazing best thing in the world to them. It was everything I hoped it would be.


I can hardly wait for Christmas morning. I never understood how Christmas could be better when you aren't getting anything, but now I do. The wonder and excitement on my kids faces and love we all have for each other is all I need. It is the best gift I could ever receive.

No comments:

Background