Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Partied A Little Too Hard...Ya Think?

Our Sunday School class had their annual Christmas Party. We decided to go and take the kids with us. The people who host it have the perfect setup for a party. The kids had a blast. They ran laps and played with the other little kids there. I noticed later in the evening that the kids kept wandering over to the dessert table. The table was low enough that they could see everything laid out. It was too much for Syd to handle. She just couldn't control that nagging sweet tooth. After many failed attempts to keep them out of the sweets I started putting lids on things. It was too late though.
We left late that night and got the kids snuggled into their beds. I checked on them before I hit the sack. Everyone was fine. They slept like logs and didn't wake up until about 8:00. Syd was the first one up and had to go potty. I put her on the potty and was messing around in the bathroom. When I got her down and looked at her I was shocked.
It was dried and chunky. I can handle a lot when it comes to the kids, but I was gagging out loud during her soak/bath. She reminded me of those caveman commercials. Curse those irresistible brownies!

No comments:

Background