Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

When Mommy's Kiss Just Isn't Enough...


Elmo bandages do the trick. We are constantly scraping our knees and stubbing our toes. Landon practically cut the tip of his off the other day. It is so funny. They come up to me and say, "Boo Boo, Mommy fix it (whimper, whimper) band aid (sniff, sniff)."

All better mommy!

They always amaze me. Today I got out a banana, which they rarely eat when offered (except for Peytie). Instead of cutting it up I just peeled it and offered them to bite it. The boys took the biggest bites. It was like they were trying to see who could get the biggest bite. I can't believe how big they are getting. Yes, that is a bugar on Landon's nose (Yuck)!

What do you do when you are trying to get five kids teeth brushed and teach them how to drink from an open cup and spit all in one educational moment? You improvise! We use the bathtub to spit in and then we dump our cups out on the floor! Actually, we are working on that last part. At least the bathroom is a water friendly place. The sink is just too small a target with five spitters. "Look momma, I have a tongue!"
"Do these glasses make my face look big?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those kids!!!!

Background