Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Urgent Request!

I know all the supporters of my family pray for us constantly. I have a special request. Please pray for my brother and sister-in-law. They have teenage kids and you all know that brings challenges. There are some very serious things going on with their family and they need urgent and continuous prayer. I love Mel and Shawn to death. The devil is trying to rip their family apart. They are going through a lot and I would really appreciate it if you all would join me in praying for them tonight. Before you lay your head down to go to sleep just ask the Lord to keep his hand on them.

Lord, you know the situations right now, and you are in control. I know they are seeking your guidance and strength in this difficult time. Please give Mel and Shawn a peace about their situation. Let them know that you will be with them throughout this tough time. Lord, they love you and want their kids to know you. They have done their best to raise their kids up to know you, but at some point a kid has to make their own decisions and reap the consequences. Just be a pillar of strength for them right now Lord. Give Mel and Shawn some relief so they can lay their heads down tonight and rest knowing your hand is in this. Your word says, "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Pr22:6) We are putting all of this in your hands Lord. In Jesus Name,

Amen

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I will be praying for them. Hope everything is ok.

Background