Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jarret!

Today we celebrated the kid's cousin Jarret's birthday. Guess where the party was! Chuckey Cheese!!!!!! I have to admit that I wasn't very excited about going. In fact I thought I was going to need a brown paper sack to breathe into when we pulled into the parking lot:) Rob couldn't make it so I was flying solo. Thankfully my sister-in-law Mel was there with her 6 kids to help. The kids loved it. I was so pleasantly surprised. They sat at the table staring up at the strobe lights. Aunt Mel put Sydney's hair up in pig-tails before we left. She hates having anything in her hair. So, they came out eventually and this is what we were left with. Poor girl. I ended up getting a cup of water and combed her hair out with a fork. I couldn't let my baby girl go around looking like that! They had loud music and big screen TVs. The kids ate a bunch of food and then they were handed off to the girls to go play. I walked around with the camera trying to capture every moment I could. They did really well. They loved the tunnels on the ceiling. Peyton was the best at it. He was the least overwhelmed I think. He took everything in stride and just explored. The others were constantly looking around and making sure I was somewhere near. We were there for about 2 hours. Thank you Jarret for inviting us to your 5th birthday party. We had a great time! We all hope you had a very Happy Birthday!!!

Don't forget Monday is the first blog of many that will be going back to the beginning of our journey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jarrett was so excited to have the "Pwints", as he calls them, at his 5th birthday party. Having them there really made his day!!!

Background