Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PIZZA!!!

We had a fun filled evening at Sandy's Pizza tonight. Our long time friends Brian, Ashley, and soon to be big sister Trisha met us at our favorite pizza place. We both have been really busy and have looked forward to getting together for a loud, rowdy, but fun time. Any time you get my five little ones together with their best friend Trisha there is bound to be lots of shouting, running, laughing, playing, and loads of fun. Sandy's has buffet on Tuesday nights and kids under 6 eat free. That is right up our alley!

It has been a really cold, dreary, rainy day. The rain has set in and is going to be here until morning I think. I'm hopeful for warmer weather soon! The kids are itching to get out and play.

I can't wait for the time change this weekend. I'm trying to train for a half marathon on April 30th. It gets dark so early we haven't been able to do much running outside. With the time change we will have another hour of daylight to get in some miles.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't taken any pictures lately. I hate to post without pictures. That's partly the reason I haven't posted lately. I kept telling myself to take the camera with me so I can snap some here or there. So, I decided to go ahead and post anyway. I promise I will try to get some new ones up soon.

Nothing new really going on. Hopefully we can fit something fun in this weekend that I can report back with.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Background