Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Verdict Is In...

Well, we have been waiting for over a month to get Ethan in to see the Allergy Doctor. Since he was born, he has coughed constantly. He can't run, skip, jump, rough house, or do anything high energy without coughing. The poor guy, every time the weather changes he starts in too. He coughs so hard it hurts. When we got to the doctors office he was a little nervous.

We waited for quite a while, so I gave him my camera to play with. I NEVER give them anything important to me to play with. My phone and camera are absolutely off limits. Since it was just Ethan I wanted to calm his fears so I gave him my sacred camera. He embraced his artistic side and began snapping away. He was such a trooper when they brought the white prongs out and pushed them on his back. It itched and hurt and he didn't shed a tear.


When Dr. White came in we found that Ethan is not allergic to anything inside. Praise God!! The cats can stay! He passed with flying colors on everything but one thing. Outdoor Mold!! The bad news: Outdoor mold is in the air 10 months out of the year. The two months it isn't, January and February, everyone is sick anyway. The good news: Its treatable!! Pulmicort breathing treatment everyday. Bath everyday. Every time he comes inside he has to wash his hands and face. Hopefully he will grow out of it in a year or two.

No comments:

Background