Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Smiles All Around :)

Well, we are less than 2 weeks away from the kids 4th birthday! I can't believe what I did tonight after work. I went to the Middle School and signed the kids up for T-ball. That's right! T-BALL!! Seriously?? I never could picture what life would be like at this age. I had hopes and aspirations...but never could see it coming to pass.

I can see little changes here and there that give me hope all the things we want to do this year. I took the kids to my best friend Chandra's a few weeks ago. The kids took the 3 hour ride perfect. I went out on Black Friday last year and bought a dual portable DVD player. That thing is a God send!

About half way I went thru McDonald's drive-thru for burgers. I made the kids go potty before we left since I was by myself. Syd needed to go about 20 minutes into the drive. I told her she was gonna have to hold it. After we got our food I pulled into the back of the parking lot and climbed in back. Syd, Ethan, and Landon squatted and filled a cup. I changed the movie out and we were on our way again. It was completely quiet for the next hour and a half. The kids were so good the entire weekend!! I couldn't believe it! It gives me hope for all the great trips I want to take.

After we got home tonight I took the girls braids out. Its so funny, when I took Syd's hair out of her braids she said, "It's like Happy!" Happy is Chandra's cockapoo. Her hair really does feel like his fur! It is all crimped and curly like his. So I pulled out the trusty camera and we went a little crazy. Lots of smiles and laughter to go around!



No comments:

Background