Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Messy, Messy, Messy

I don't know what it is about Ethan, but he is a complete mess. I took a picture of him the other day after breakfast. He can take a piece of bread and find a way to get it smeared all over him. Landon is like all the other kids. He gets a little messy but nothing even close to Ethan.




Ethan, Bubby, I love you! One day I will miss your food covered face. You are such a blessing to our family!

1 comment:

Deb said...

that's so funny, I was thinking the same thing last night as I was washing the red sauce off his face. The poor little guy had it on his face, his legs, arms and of course his white outfit. BUT he did take his hands and wipe them on his bib so he did try. lol

Background