Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dennis the Menace Meets Tom Sawyer


Doesn't Peyton look like Dennis the Menace? I think it is so cute. When he smiles he really looks like him. We had two consecutive naps where he was completely naked when I went in to get him. So, we cut the feet out of his sleeper and turned it around. We made it two days until today he had one arm out the top when I went to get him from his nap. I was giving baths tonight and when I came in the living room he had one arm in his sleeper and his diaper off inside. I think I am going to start putting him in a onesie under his sleeper. That boy doesn't like clothes anymore. What am I going to do with that boy?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peytie is about as close to Dennis the Menace as any kid can be! He's an awesome little explorer and is so curious about everything. It's so hard to correct him when he hits his brothers or sisters because he flashes that little mischievious smile and it's sooo hard to resist. Good luck with that one!!!!

Background