Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recovery

After 12 days of sickness we are finally on the mend. The diarrhea has been upgraded to milkshake consistency for most. Eating is starting to come around a little bit. They are starting to play a little more. However, recovering from such a bad virus like that takes its toll. They are sleeping a lot and trying to get their strength back. Hopefully we will be back to normal in the next few days. Thanks to everyone who prayed for us. We certainly needed it.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh Emily, so glad to hear you guys are on the up side. Hope things continue to only get better. Sorry to hear about you cousins baby I will be praying for her and her family as well as yours.

The Lynn Triplets said...

So glad you are on the up swing of things!
I wanted to find out what your plans are for the cow costumes? You know, I'm the marketing director for Chick-fil-A and the cow is our mascote. I would love to purchase or borrow them for our Cow Appreciation Day in July. Your littles look adorable in them!
Talk to you soon
Angie

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I'm so glad they're finally getting better. I have a hard time with 2 sick kids, I can't imagine the physical and emotional toll it has taken on you guys.

Background