Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Many Adventures of Peytie


It's been a while since I've updated the blog. So, I am going to do a few entries tonight. My first entry is about our crazy Peyton. He is so funny. The pictures explain everything. He is the only one left who isn't walking, however, he can get into more predicaments than anyone else.


This little guy can get anywhere he puts his mind to. We were outside a while back and this is what he did. He climbed on all the chairs and the castle. He is getting closer everyday to climbing out of the pack-n-play. One of the pictures shows him trying to get over the gate.

We will be in really big trouble when he figures out that if he climbs on the toy box first he can get right over. It is amazing watching his mind work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that you call him peytie, that's what I call my payton wright! Hope you are all doing well and I really enjoy reading your blogs
god bless you & your family

marquita wright
dentist ofc!

Background