Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I can't put into words how great a daddy Rob is. I love it when he gets up in the morning and the kids go running to him saying Da Da Da. I love it when he gets home from work and they all wait patiently for their turn to be lifted high in the air and loved on. I love it how Ethan follows his daddy around everywhere he can and mimics everything he says and does. I could go on and on. It has been so amazing to see Rob's transformation into fatherhood. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.

We Love You DA DA!!

2 comments:

Coralyn said...

The smile on his face says it all!

Anonymous said...

thats so sweet.

how do you get them to all look at the camera!?

Background