Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2007

Finally they're home!


Well, I'm sure all of you know that Peyton is home. He cam home on Saturday, April 29. He didn't sleep very well the first few days. We have him in his room with a light on and an alarm clock and a noice maker thing. He didn't start doing better until his big brother Ethan came home. On Tuesday, May 1, Ethan came home to meet his brother. They are best friends. Peyton sleeps great at night now. They did so good until last night. Ethan isn't adapting to the bottles we use very well. I think we may have to get some from walmart that are similar to the NICU ones. Other than the feedings they are doing great. Sydney will be coming home tomorrow, May 8. I hope she does well. I am really excited about getting a girl home. It has been a little busy here so I didn't have time to update the blog last week. I will try to update at least once a week. We took a lot of pictures of Ethan and Peyton together. They are so cute together. I will get a picture of Ethan, Peyton, and Sydney on here soon.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad the trips to E'ville are coming to an end for you guys. The picture is so sweet. Give them a kiss for me. Talk to you soon. As always you are all in my prayers.

Background