Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Finally Bottle Feeding

Finally, Ethan got to bottle feed last night. I got to do it. He did perfect. He didn't have any drops at all and took the entire amount (28cc almost one ounce). He burped three times for me. And he loved every minute of it. Maybe he will start to rub off on his brothers and sisters. We went this morning and Rob got to give him his bottle. Rob did so good!!! He is really getting the hang of the parenting thing. Ethan took the entire bottle for him in his allotted time also. He gets 30 min. I have pictures of Rob feeding him. I will have to post them later once I get them off of the camera I used. Everyone else is doing great. We haven't had any setbacks recently. Sydney is finally getting over her staff infection. That was about a three week battle. She is still completly confined and isolated from everyone else, but they let us hold her for the first time in about two weeks today. She had to be the last in line so we didn't spread anything. They should get her blood culture back today and hopefully she will be in the clear.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

They look awesome & healthy. Sweet little faces. So glad to hear they are doing so well!

Linda B. said...

Wow, I can't help but get teary when I look at these pics. Blessings to them all and Rob and Em.

Background