Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pictures!



Everyone is doing great. All the kids are going to bed around 8:30 pm and getting up around 6:00am. Landon usually wakes up around 4:00am to eat but everyone else is pretty good. Ethan is getting more and more demanding of everything. He wants his food immediately and gets really mad if he doesn't get it. He also wants attention all the time. He has a very bad temper. In the picture below he just got his belly full. He is getting so big. He isn't to enthusiastic about being on his belly or rolling over. He just lays there when he is on his belly. Peyton and I had some computer time the other day. He loved watching me work on the computer. He is reaching for things and really observing things.





I put him in a tigger outfit the other day. Rob hated it, but I thought it was cute. Peyton will hate this picture when he gets older. We put the same outfit on Ethan the other day and that was hillarious. It was a little small on him and the hat didn't fit at all. I will have to put it back on him and take a picture to show you. Jenna went to the eye doctor yesterday. She is officially discharged from him. Her eyes are completely mature and she can see fine. Sydney is the only one who still has to see him. Monday I got the video camera out and was taping the kids. It just so happened that Landon rolled over for the first time while I was taping him. It is so neat. If I can ever get video on the blog I will put it on here for everyone to see. We don't have anything exciting coming up. We are really starting to get into a groove.

No comments:

Background