Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Bed Buddies

We are still trying to figure out what it will take to get the kids to sleep. I put Jenna, Syd, and Peyton in bed together and they all went right to sleep. I think Peyton and Jenna would do fine together and Syd would be okay in her own bed. It is trial and error. Ethan slept all night last night. Syd did too. The others got up to eat. Landon was a little fussy throughout the night. I think they are starting to get the hang of sleeping on their backs. It's the sleeping on their own that they don't like. Oh well, sooner or later they will sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked with your cousin Stephanie at St Mary's.
Just wanted you to know what beatiful babies you have. I look on the site everyday to keep up.

Moose said...

Hey Guys! We're coming to see you this weekend! We can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em, tell Mr. Landon I'm in pain. I think that long walk he and I took Friday night may be the culprit. He wanted to be facing out while we were walking(and who wouldn't want to see where they are going)so I'm thinking the way I carried him may have done me in. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and am Thankful it was Landon who wanted the walk and not Ethan!!!

Background