Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

"Am I Beautiful Mommy?"

So, the girls are really into pretty girly things. It is so fun to see their faces light up when I tell them how beautiful they are. All the kids hate getting out of the bathtub. Unfortunately, I don't have time to let them all stay in for 20 or 30 minutes. So, I have found a great diversion/transition from the bath tub to getting dressed.

I pick out jammies that have something wonderful and beautiful on them. So, I picked out pink butterfly jammies and silky princess jammies. Everything was going smoothly until Syd saw the silky jammies. She had to have the silky bottoms. So, I let her do it. She thought she was the cat's meow. You can see by the smile on her face that she was workin it.

I try to keep the drama to a minimum here, but I really go all out when it comes to the girls and their confidence. It is so cute to see how proud they are at how beautiful and special they are. I work my bathtub transition in with the boys too. Anything cool on their pajamas will make them forget about how mad they are about having to get out of the bathtub. Whatever works!

P.S. Notice her hand...this is her new thing since being potty trained. Hopefully it will faze out once she gets more confident that she isn't going to have an accident.

No comments:

Background