Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Their first pet!



The kids have their first pet. A horse named brownie. They love her. unfortunately, we don't have enough room upstairs to keep her in the living room. We had to move her to the basement. The kids enjoyed taking turns riding her. As you can see, Sydney wasn't sure what to think. Landon loved brownie.

We went to church yesterday and to a soup dinner and bon fire that evening. The kids loved it. It is nice for us because so many people love our kids we get a break. I could tell this morning that they had eaten some different food than they were used to. Their diapers were some of the best ones yet!! I can't wait for potty training.

We are hopefully going to get a fence up this week sometime. I will post pictures once we get it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...they've gotten a car and a horse...the things that I've missed out on...I'll be home in TWO days!! I can't wait to see these kids!

Love you all!
Kate

Background