Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Babies:)


Well, not much is going on around here. The routine is pretty much the same. Everyone seems to be doing fine except for the occasional teething issues. We have gated off the open end of the livingroom and the television. I also had to take another jumper downstairs yesterday. They can't seem to play and stay out of trouble. Someone is constantly trying to crawl under or over it. I am always running over there to save them. Our living room looks like we only have one kid. We have one jumper and one pack-n-play in there. I never thought we would get rid of all the clutter. It is nice. As you can see, the kids are enjoying life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOOOVVVEE those babies! They are sooo much fun! I had a blast staying with the four of them during Jenna's doctor appointment. It's amazing how much more content they are now that they can get around so well. They each have their own little personalities that are just so awesome. Thanks for letting me help out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those kids!!! I can't wait to see their little faces!!! I miss them like crazy.

~Kate

Background