Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007


Today was the hardest day I've had so far. Last night the kids didn't do too bad. I helped feed at around 2:30am and got up around 5:45am. I had to get Ethan, Landon, Jenna, and Sydney all ready to go by 7:30 to head to Evansville for two different doctor appointments. I tried to spread them out, but I got a call yesterday evening that one appt. had to be moved to today. So, we had our first outing with this many kids. Kate and Becky helped me pile the kids into the van and get through the morning. They did great! We got home about 12:30 or so. Jenna and Landon aren't adjusting still. They don't want to eat. Today at the doctor they weighed her and she has lost 2oz. She is the only one who has done that. Landon only gained 2oz, but at least he didn't lose weight. These two are having the hardest time out of all of them. The doc. said that next week if she hasn't gained weight she will end up back in the hospital. Pray that she starts doing better. So, when we got back this afternoon we started feeding her and Landon about every hour to hour and a half to try and get more food down them. We also went back to the preemie 22 formula they were on. We will see how they do. After their 3:00 feeding I gave all five of them baths. The dishwasher is loaded and running, the kids had their last feeding at about 7:00pm and are now in bed and all sleeping soundly. It only took about an hour to get them to bed and asleep. They really do pretty good. I am coming down with a cold. I have been taking Mucinex D and now am taking some NyQuil. I'm getting worried because I seem to be getting worse and not better. I think I will call the doctor tomorrow. I can't really stay away from the kids, but I think it may come to that if this doesn't start getting better. We took some more pictures of the kids today. I fixed my camera, so the pictures are much more clear. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lot less eventful. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Background